When we love a restaurant, it’s pretty evident through our dining habits. Not sure if you’re obsessed? Here are 5 tell-tale signs that a restaurant’s found a place in your heart.
1. It’s *THE* restaurant you recommend to everyone. All. The. Time.
There’s no doubt about it: the second anyone says, “Where should we eat?”, you jump right in to recommend this restaurant.
2. You know (and have tried) all their signature dishes.
Menu? What menu? You have all the dishes memorised in your noggin’ and can recite them like the back of your hand.
3. You frequent it so much that it’s practically like your second home.
The restaurant knows to save your favourite table for you too as soon as you’ve made a reservation.
4. You have a collection of food photos from the restaurant like a family album.
Those lip-smacking dishes are so good, you take photos to help the satisfaction last longer.
5. The staff knows what you like, and you’re in the know with the latest updates.
One might say that you and the staff are on a first-name basis.
Relate to any of the quirks above? It’s your time to be heard – nominate your favourite restaurants for Chope Diners’ Choice 2018 by 4th November 2018 and score perks such as $5 DBS PayLah! credits, free bottle of wine from Robert Parker Wine Advocate, complimentary 2-week subscription to The Straits Times, and more!
ST Food and ONE FM are the official media partner and radio station, respectively, for Diners’ Choice 2018.